- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
Norwegian Third Quarter Results 201120. ockober 2011 12:01 | Business
Third quarter revenue up by 19.4 % to MNOK 3,376.2 (2,827.9).
Earnings before depreciation and leasing (EBITDAR) in the third quarter were MNOK 1,206.2 (839.9).
Earnings before depreciation (EBITDA) in the third quarter were MNOK 1,001.2 (623.6).
Net result after tax in the third quarter was MNOK 494.9 (528.1).
Ancillary revenue per passenger down 5 % in the third quarter.
The number of passengers in the third quarter was 4.61 mill. ( 21%).
Unit cost was NOK 0.37 in the third quarter compared to NOK 0.41 in the third quarter last year. Unit cost excluding fuel was NOK 0.23 in the third quarter compared to NOK 0.30 in the third quarter last year.
Cash and money market deposits of MNOK 1,430 (1,181) as of 30.09.11
Cash flow from operating activities in the third quarter was MNOK 243 (-48)
- 08.11.2011 12:20 | Third Airbus Military A330 MRTT handed over to Royal Australian Air Force
- 08.11.2011 12:17 | Southwest Airlines Reports October Traffic
- 08.11.2011 12:15 | Boeing Submits Multiyear Contract Proposal to US Army for CH-47F Chinook Production
- 08.11.2011 12:13 | Delta Air Lines Reports October Traffic
- 07.11.2011 12:38 | IAG and Lufthansa Agreement in Principle on BMI
- 07.11.2011 12:36 | Boeing Celebrates 747-8 Freighter Delivery with Atlas Air and British Airways
- 07.11.2011 12:34 | Alaska Airlines Launching Biofuel-Powered Commercial Service in the United States
- 07.11.2011 12:33 | American Airlines Reports October Traffic
- 01.11.2011 12:17 | Boeing Delivers Cathay Pacific First 747-8 Freighter
- 01.11.2011 12:15 | US Airways Reports Third Quarter Profit