- Special Reports
- Aircraft of the week
- Airport of the week
- Airline of the week
- Aviator of the week
Airline Biz Blog
Southwest Airlines flight attendants aren´t happy with response to foul-talking pilot
Chuck Magill, Southwest Airlines vice president of flight operations, has recorded an apology to everyone for the comments of one Southwest captain, unnamed yet famous for what he said over an open mike during a March 25 flight.
"Our pilots represent our company in a positive light every day, and it deeply saddens me to explain the situation when one pilot did not. I want to be clear as to how seriously I view what he admitted to and apologized for doing.
- 01.11.2011 22:44 | JetBlue apologizes for stranding passengers for several hours on planes over the weekend
- 01.11.2011 22:42 | Picture Perfect Holiday
- 01.11.2011 22:41 | Army gets first re-built and upgraded OH-58
- 01.11.2011 22:39 | ‘Away We Go’, Away You Go!
- 23.10.2011 16:30 | Modern jets and vintage war planes thrill crowds at Alliance Air Show
- 23.10.2011 16:29 | Photos of Malaysian Airlines First Airbus A380 Taking Flight
- 23.10.2011 16:28 | Delta Offers Some Legroom for a Fee
- 23.10.2011 16:26 | Pilots, American Airlines to resume contract talks on Monday, Oct. 24
- 23.10.2011 16:25 | Airline Livery of the Week: Sriwijaya Air and their Boeing 737-200s
- 23.10.2011 16:24 | How Do You Go The Delta Distance?